Privacy and Data Policy
TRANQUILITY SALON PRIVACY STATEMENT
At Tranquility Salon we understand that privacy is important to everyone and that clients and visitors to this website or our salon do not wish personal data to be misused or to be passed to third parties without knowledge and permission. The following is a statement of the Tranquility Salon privacy values and processes:
1. No personal data is collected through the Tranquility Salon website
2. No cookies are used on the Tranquility Salon website
3. Tranquility Salon website contains links to other websites in order to provide additional information regarding treatments, therapist qualifications and professional organisations, and location information. All such organisations have their own privacy statements if in doubt please review these statements.
4. Any personal information (medical or other) provided during or relation to treatments at Tranquility Salon is retained only in manual records, securely held by the salon, and is used solely for professional therapeutic purposes and client safety.
5. Personal information may be passed to our insurers and but only in the event of an incident which may give rise to a claim against the salon/therapists
6. Any communication data provided to Tranquility Salon (email, mobile telephone, land line telephone, address etc) is stored both on paper and electronically and may be used to:
a. Communicate in relation to:
iii. follow up procedures after treatment
iv. client personal safety
b. Communicate from time to time, with your agreement, details and news from Tranquility, our special offers, treatments available and similar information. We value our clients’ privacy so:
i. Anyone no longer wishing to receive Tranquility news, offers and similar communications via email or text may unsubscribe at any time by emailing “UNSUBSCRIBE” to firstname.lastname@example.org Personal data may however still be retained for the purposes outlined in a) above
7. Tranquility Salon will not pass any personal or communication data, provided to us, to any other persons or organisations except, with express permission, and only for appointment/treatment/therapeutic or safety reasons.
8. Details of the value of personal expenditure at Tranquility Salon is retained electronically, but only as a points number, in relation to the Tranquility Salon Client Loyalty Rewards Scheme.
9. No electronic data from Debit/Credit Card transactions is retained by Tranquility Salon following completion of an individual transaction. Unidentifiable paper records (merchant card transaction copy slips) are securely retained off site for a period of 3 years in accordance with the requirements of the card transaction handling organisation(s).
10. If you have any concerns regarding your privacy or the use of any information held by Tranquility Salon or wish to view any information held by Tranquility Salon about you, at any time, please contact the owner.
Tranquility Salon, Droitwich Spa – April 2018
|Treatment Room 1|
|Treatment Room 2|
|Droitwich Salt Scrub|
|Sports / Remedial Massage|
|Hopi Ear Candling|
|Inch Loss Body Wraps|
|Ultrasound Hair Removal|